|“Every time I come here I feel good and know I am in good hands.”|
Making an appointment is as simple as picking up the phone and calling our office, or through a physician referral. We also welcome the opportunity to provide second opinions.
The cancer center accepts most insurance carriers. If you have a managed care plan that requires a referral from your primary care physician, we’re happy to assist.
We understand that your time is extremely valuable. To serve you more efficiently, we ask that you always:
- Bring your insurance cards. If you’re covered by a secondary insurance plan or have a Medicare supplemental plan, please make sure we have your current information.
- Let us know if your address, telephone number, employment, marital status or insurance has changed.
- Provide a list of all medications, or bring medicine containers, to your initial visit. Include over-the-counter drugs such as vitamins, herbs, aspirin, Tylenol, etc. Always notify us of any medication changes.
- Bring a list of questions or concerns.
- If possible, bring someone with you to help listen to our comments and responses.
- When you need testing, consultation or additional services outside of our program, we’ll make those arrangements for you. So please bring your calendar.
If you have questions, please contact us at (530) 582-6450.