Cancer clinical trials are available in many hospitals and clinics throughout the United States. Currently, there are several Internet resources designed to facilitate access and accrual to clinical trials. Unfortunately, no single clinical trials listing service or database contain all the available clinical trials in the United States. One of the more comprehensive sources, however, is the National Cancer Institute (NCI). The NCI website has a searchable database of thousands of clinical trials that are currently enrolling patients. Your doctor or healthcare facility may also be able to help you locate a clinical trial that’s right for you.
Next Section: The Future of Clinical Trials »
Clinical Trials Topics:
- What Are Clinical Trials
- Phases of Clinical Trials
- How are Clinical Trials Conducted?
- Clinical Trials Safeguards
- Participating in Clinical Trials
- The Cost of Clinical Trials
- Finding Specific Clinical Trials
- The Future of Clinical Trials
Copyright © 2018 Omni Health Media. All Rights Reserved.