Please call us to make an appointment: (530) 582-6450
Making an appointment is as simple as picking up the phone and calling our office, or through a physician referral. We also welcome the opportunity to provide second opinions.
The cancer center accepts most insurance carriers. If you have a managed care plan that requires a referral from your primary care physician, weâ€™re happy to assist.
We understand that your time is extremely valuable. To serve you more efficiently, we ask that you always:
- Bring your insurance cards. If youâ€™re covered by a secondary insurance plan orÂ a Medicare supplemental plan, please make sure we have your current information.
- Let us know if your address, telephone number, employment, marital status or insurance has changed.
- Provide a list of all medicationsÂ or bring medicine containersÂ to your initial visit.Â Include over-the-counter drugs such as vitamins, herbs, aspirin, Tylenol, etc. Always notify us of any medication changes.
- Bring a list of questions or concerns.
- If possible, bring someone with you to help listen to our comments and responses.
- When you need testing, consultation or additional services outside of our program, weâ€™ll make those arrangements for you.Â
If you have questions, please contact us at (530) 582-6450.