|“Every time I come here I feel good and know I am in good hands.”|
Making an appointment is as simple as picking up the phone and calling our office, or through a physician referral. We also welcome the opportunity to provide second opinions.
The cancer center accepts most insurance carriers. If you have a managed care plan that requires a referral from your primary care physician, we’re happy to assist.
We understand that your time is extremely valuable. To serve you more efficiently, we ask that you always:
- Bring your insurance cards. If you’re covered by a secondary insurance plan or a Medicare supplemental plan, please make sure we have your current information.
- Let us know if your address, telephone number, employment, marital status or insurance has changed.
- Provide a list of all medications or bring medicine containers to your initial visit. Include over-the-counter drugs such as vitamins, herbs, aspirin, Tylenol, etc. Always notify us of any medication changes.
- Bring a list of questions or concerns.
- If possible, bring someone with you to help listen to our comments and responses.
- When you need testing, consultation or additional services outside of our program, we’ll make those arrangements for you.
If you have questions, please contact us at (530) 582-6450.