Please print and fill out the applicable forms and bring them with you to your next visit.
- Health History Questionnaire (*also available through MyChart*)Â Word | PDF
- Supplemental Health History Questionnaire
- Review of Symptoms (Male)
- Review of Symptoms (Female)
- Female Gynecologic History
- Medical Records Release
- Medical Records Release (Spanish)
Advance Directive/Living Will
Also known as a Living Will or Durable Power of Attorney for Healthcare, these documents allow you to choose the medical care you want if you are not able to speak for yourself, and designate the person you want to make those choices for you. Talking with your doctor, family and friends, and putting your decisions in writing are important.
If you already have a Living Will or Durable Power of Attorney for Health Care, please speak with your doctor about specific orders that will need to be placed in your medical record. Please bring in a copy if you have either one of these documents.Â
We strongly encourage you to complete an Advance Directive.
State law requires certain provisions to appear in your health care directive, but there is no single form you must use to document your wishes.