UC Davis Comprehensive Cancer Center Affiliate
The UC Davis Cancer Care Network is a unique partnership among cancer centers around Northern and Central California that work together to offer patients first-rate, leading-edge care close to home. Hospital-based community cancer centers become affiliates of the UC Davis Cancer Care Network through an evaluation process led by UC Davis. By synergizing the strengths of an academic health system and community-based care, the network formalizes the commitment to collaboration with community providers promoting the delivery of first-rate care across the region.
Affiliates of UC Davis Cancer Care Network include:
- Rideout Cancer Center, Marysville
- Mercy Cancer Center, Merced
- Gene Upshaw Memorial Tahoe Forest Cancer Center, Truckee
- AIS Cancer Center at San Joaquin Community Hospital, Bakersfield
- UC Davis Comprehensive Cancer Center, Sacramento